Thursday, December 1, 2011

THE COME BACK

So... I haven't blogged for a while. I have my periods, haha! Anyway I want to try again and hope that I'll stay longer this time.
Right now nothing is going on in school and it's soo boring. You have long breaks all the time and don't know what to do! Christmas is coming up though and no one is as happy as happy I am. Although I would like to celebrate the holidays with my whole family (especially my lovely cousin Ellie) I'm happy and trying as hard as I can to get in the Christmas feeling. Right now I'm listening to Michael BublĂ©'s Christmas album which is getting me in the feeling. 
But anyway, what are your biggest wishes for this Christmas? My biggest wish is to be able to blog until New Years Eve. Are you with me? That is a good wish I think. 

C'est moi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment