Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TUESDAY THE 20TH OF DECEMBER.

Hello! So today it was the last day of school (if you don't count with tomorrow morning which is the "grand finally" -we'll be in the church and the choir which I'm participating in will sing and the headmistress will say some words+we will go back to school to get our grades!).
So now you can say we have started our holiday, yeeeehaaaa! So happy the first term is over, this break I will only relax and sleep for as long as I want to (which will turn out to be at eight o'clock in the morning anyway...).
So I'll perhaps show you my outfit tomorrow, we'll see...


Such a fashionista in these clothes, not (but sooo cozy). cardiganhm, tshirthm, pantshollister, sockshm

NEXT: shower + bed.
Btw: check out Elin Klings blog; http://stylebykling.nowmanifest.com and see the interview she participated in for some days ago, such an inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment